Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ferret + Beer = FUNNY

I was perusing Matt G's blog and this triggered a really funny memory that needs to be shared.

When I was in college (the first time around) my boyfriend decided I needed a ferret for my birthday. Why? I have no idea. So, Ferris the ferret came to live with us.

About the same time, my boyfriend decided that he would try making his own beer.

We were sitting in the living room resting after a long evening of bottling the latest brew.

Pop....pop....pop, pop, pop....pop, pop...........

"Honey, what was that?"

"Oh crap, we got too much carbonation in the beer and the tops are popping off."

We walk into the kitchen to see beer spilling out of the cabinet onto the floor and there's Ferris drinking his fill of home brew.

You want funny? You can't handle the funny of a drunk ferret. Imagine having a fur-covered miniature Jerry Lewis in your house. His usually lithe movements became clumsy. He staggered around the house forgetting where his litter box was and finally passed out in a corner full of ferret pee.

BTW, a hungover, piss-covered ferret is one mean SOB.


No comments: