Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's official.......

.....I'm addicted to my blog.

I was showing all the classic signs and symptoms:

Rushing home from work to look at the sitemeter to see how many people had visited today and where they live (I think it's sooooo cool that I have readers in Africa, Australia and New Zealand-not that I don't really appreciate my American and European readers.)

Lying awake at night wondering what to write about tomorrow.

Seeing something on TV or in another blog and thinking, "Oh, that reminds me of XXX, and I need to blog about it."

Posting 37 entries in less than a month.

But, I refused to admit I had a problem...until today. You see, last night I dreamed that Ambulance Driver was a patient. All I could think of was, "Ooo, now that he knows me, he'll send blog traffic my way."

My name is Dixie, and I'm addicted to my blog.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh, that reminds me of XXX and I need to blog about it."

If you go blogging about XXX, I promise you your hitcount will go through the roof.

DixieLaurel said...

Ya think? Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what doesn't remind you of XXX?

Seriously, you're not an addict until you buy your own domain name and customize your template... oh, wait...

New York City's Watchdog said...

Your first step to overcoming an addiction is to admit it. You've done that.

The second step to overcoming an addiction is to blog about it. You've done that too.

Congratulations... your cured.

Strings said...

Ok, I'm not an addict. although I've been known to use Crystal's line (from Boobs, Injuries, and Dr Pepper): "This is SO going into my blog!"...

BTW: added you to my blogroll...

FarmGirl said...

Dixie, dear, you should have seen the happy dance I did yesterday when I discovered that I had been moved to the "blogs I read every day" section of AD's links.

You ain't the only one addicted, lady.